Frequently Asked Question
All ProTAACS devices are covered by 1 (one) year warranty. Please read the warranty terms and conditions before continuing.
Steps to RMA Product & Request Replacement Procedure
- All products must be under active warranty. If your warranty expired, you are not eligible for RMA and request the Replacement Unit.
- Create a ticket on the support portal.
- Provide your product model, type and serial number
- Describe briefly the problem of the unit, in detail. Please provide photos of the product and screen captures.
- Once you have done step 2 to 4, you will receive a confirmation and will get instruction and how to deliver the broken unit back to ProTAACS.
- If you are subscribed to Premium Support, you are eligible for a backup unit.
- After we receive the broken unit, it will take a few hours to days to check the cause that damage the unit. If the unit is broken caused by a factory defect, you will get a replacement unit. If the unit is damaged by human error, it is not covered by warranty.
- If you are eligible for a replacement unit, it will take time to deliver the replacement unit. It will take about 4-8 weeks. During this time, if you subscribed to Premium Support, you have nothing to worry about because we will provide you with a backup unit.